Spring Juried Exhibit
May 1 – June 27, 2021
In the CCA Virtual Gallery Online and hopefully in our Gallery
The juror for this exhibit will be Nancy Dustin Wall Moure.
CCA Members $15 per Piece
Non-Members $30 per Piece
April 20 – 26: Register/submit art online
April 27, 10:00am - noon: Drop off your artwork at the gallery (if we're able to open our doors)
Saturday, May 1, 4:30pm: Online Opening Reception
(An invitation will be emailed and posted online on our website)
May 1 – June 27: Exhibition Dates
Open to all artists. Membership with Cambria Center for the Arts is not required, but encouraged. To become a member select the join button at the bottom of the page.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK:
The required online entry form with online payment will be available from April 20 – 26, 2021.
If we are able to open our doors, drop off your artwork on April 27 from 10:00am to noon.
Select the Art Submittal Form button at the bottom of this page to submit your work.
Select the Submittal Form Tutorial button at the bottom of this page to learn more about how to submit your work.
Note: If you are not a member of CCA you can submit as a guest. Select the “Become a Member” link and register as a guest. Then return to the above link and complete your submission.
REQUIREMENTS TO SHOW:
For all requirements to show please read the Art Gallery General Conspectus linked at the bottom of this page.
Requirements specific to Juried exhibits:
- All pieces must be completed within the last two years
- Artwork must be original and not created in a class or workshop
- Artwork that has been shown in a previous CCA Juried event is not eligible
- Artwork that has been shown in the CCA Gallery or CCA Virtual Gallery in the past year is not eligible
This is an exhibit in our virtual gallery and hopefully our physical gallery. Each artist is responsible for submitting your work using the online take-in form which includes uploading a high quality image of your work, filling in all the information describing that work, and paying the take-in fee.
INFORMATION ABOUT SALES:
- Two out of every three entries by an individual artist must be for sale.
- CCA will keep 30% commission on each piece sold.
- For artwork sold online, the Artist is responsible for delivery to the buyer. Artist is also responsible for conveying any return or refund policy to the buyer prior to delivery.
- Monies for artwork sold will be mailed to the artist before the end of the following month.
Contact the Gallery Manager with any questions – email@example.com