The Treasurer keeps us on track financially, for both the short- and long-term. S/he leads the planning, budgeting, oversight of the bookkeeper and accountant, investment strategy, metrics….all to help make sure we are financially healthy and can continue to grow.
As a member of the Board of Directors, leading an all-volunteer run organization, the Treasurer will also lead and participate in other facets of the CCA programs.
- Develop short- and longer-term strategy for financial stability and growth.
- Oversee banking and investment accounts.
- Provide guidance on revenue-generating opportunities, including pricing, fundraising, grants and in-kind support.
- Assist branch directors and President in managing expenses.
- Provide Board with regular reporting necessary to guide the organization’s operations.
- Work with accountant and bookkeeper for all necessary tax and legal filings.
- Desire to support the arts in Cambria!
- Organized, detail-oriented, with financial acumen
- Willingness to commit the time and energy to contribute to an all-volunteer organization.
To learn more, please contact Mari Fedrow, Board President