The Cambia Center for the Arts (officially known as Allied Arts Association of Cambria) is a nonprofit organization, open to all interested persons. Our members include artists, patrons and those who have an interest in the arts. Although the majority of our members live in Cambria, it is not a requirement of membership.
Joining Cambria Center for the Arts is Easy!
Become an annual member of the Cambria Center for the Arts. Help support your local arts community.
Supporting Member – $75/year
Participating Individual – $35/year
Participating Family – $50/year
Participating Student – $15/year
Becoming a Member Artist with CCA has several benefits. While Members and Non-Members are eligible to exhibit with us, Member Artists received discounts that more than pay for the annual membership fee., including:
- Discounts on exhibit hanging/pedestal fees
- Discounts on cabinet rental fees
- Discounts on classes/workshops
- Member Artist Showcase on the website (select the Member Showcase button below to view)
- Participation in Artist Groups (select the Artist Groups button below for information)
Member benefits don't just apply to artists. We have the following benefits for all members:
Special Access to Content
- Members-only portion of the website (coming soon)
- Special event invitations
- Online videos
- $5 off main stage Theatre tickets
- $5 off Readers Theatre tickets
- 5% off Film Festival passes
- Free tickets and increased discounts for volunteers
- VIP festival passes
- Audition alerts