Academy Instructor

CCA ACADEMY

 Opportunities to learn, interact and engage in the arts.

Are you a lover of the arts? Would you like to share your skills and talents? We are looking for instructors in all areas of the arts to teach in our CCA Academy. 

Here’s what we offer through our Academy. 

Classes

Purpose for participants: to learn a skill or technique through instruction, demonstration and hands on practice over several sessions

Possible location: Green Room, Classroom 12, Theatre

Workshops: 

Purpose for participants: to learn a skill or technique through instruction, demonstration and hands on practice in one session

Possible location: Green Room, Classroom 12, Theatre


Lectures/Presentations/Seminars:

Purpose for participants: to obtain knowledge and understanding of a specific topic related to the arts by listening and interacting with the instructor. This may be a one time event, or several sessions. 

Possible location: Green Room, Classroom 12, Theatre, Conference Room

Demonstrations:

Purpose for participants: to observe a creator (artist, actor, poet, musician, author…) engaged in their practice, to discover details about this person’s journey and have an opportunity to purchase the creator’s works.

Location: Studio


CCA provides the space, insurance, registration process, fee collection, and advertising. Instructors may set the price of registration ($10 minimum) and will keep 70% of the fees collected. The other 30% is donated to CCA for processing and maintenance costs. Instructors have the option of donating 100% of the registration fees to CCA should they wish to volunteer to teach. 

We would love to have you share your love of the arts with our community. If you are interested, please click on the link and fill out our Inquiry Form."